Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP) - Community Health Center - Washington 158129- Permanent/Full-Time (Bremerton)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Washington. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP)
- Make up to $120,000 based on experience
- Sites qualify for NHSC Student Loan Forgiveness! Up to $50,000 a year in student loan help
- Relocation/Sign-On Bonuses up to $5,000
- Accrue 5 Weeks of PTO PLUS 10 holiday days off! Great work-life balance!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP)
- Outpatient clinic sites spread throughout the greater Seattle area
- 5 other Psych NPs on staff! - great for mentorship for new graduates
- Ability to work 4 10-hour days or 5 8s! Depends on the clinic site the provider chooses!
- No call, no weekends!
- Get a water front view from your place of work!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP)
- NEW GRADUATES encouraged to apply!
- Ability to work with patients of all ages encouraged as well
- Ability to obtain a WA license as a Psych NP is required
COMMUNITY Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Psych NP)
- Just one hour across the bay from Seattle, WA, this town gives you access to the big city without the need to pay the steep Seattle costs of living!
- Significantly cheaper than Seattle, yet within driving distance to any of Seattle s events or locations, including water front homes and rentals!
- Hundreds of restaurants, shops, and things to do!
- No personal income tax in the state of Washington!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 158129
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit [Click Here to Apply] for more information.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: associate, cns, crna, english, family medicine, ob, practice, spanish, specialis, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...