PMHNP - (outpatient)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
We Are Hiring
Ascension Saint Thomas Medical Partners is looking for a full time (Bilingual Spanish/English) Psych Nurse Practitioner to join our elite Team!
Why Join Ascension?
* Known as the nation's health care capital
* Home to more than 1.9 million people and more than 40,000 businesses
* Nicknamed Music City USA, Nashville has the strongest concentration of the music industry in America.
* The area has plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs.
* Ranked Top U.S. City for Job Seekers in 2020 by MoneyGeek
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Saint Thomas Mdical Partners is looking for a Outpatient Psych Certified Nurse Practitioner that is bilingual in both Spanish and English to join our elite team in Nashville.
* Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
* Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
* Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
* Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition 'Compact State' obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Master's degree of Nursing required
* Prefer Certification as a PMHNP
* Min. of 2 years exp as a Nurse Pratitioner
* Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Loading some great jobs for you...